Tuesday, March 27, 2012

week 4

So this week I had some really cool things happen to me one was when I was when I was teaching Irmno Vauder (one of my teachers) he was pretending to be an investigator and I was teaching out of 2 Nephi 31 about baptism and the Holy Ghost and asked him if he would follow the example of Jesus and be baptized.  He sat there forever then finally said yes!!! it was the coolest feeling because I taught it in Portuguese (good Portuguese) I can only imagine what that will feel like for real.  Then Sunday I fasted for help with the language that night my companion Elder Ortega and I had a whole conversation in Portuguese and I could actually understand some of it. I love my Heavenly Father for his help.
OK so for the lizard we found him and was goofing around with him and named him Pablo. Then we decided to set him free so Elder Halls was going to make him a parachute and I was like no make him a paper airplane.  So we made this paper airplane and put him on it then set him free out our window and that would be the 7th floor in America! He flew so far! The plane glided out clear to the street I got the whole thing on my camera it is so funny! 
Love Elder Winn

No comments:

Post a Comment