Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Week 63

How do you brake out at a high school rodeo? hahah just kiddin. It was cool at Lucias. She is way cool. Elder Tangren never has been in Salvador so i think no on the arguing thing. This week was about the same. It flew by, and we were way busy. I am stoked to see you guys tomorrow, and get to talk to you. What is this about Kycen saying he wont be there to talk to me because he is moving out? I am planning on getting on line at about 7 or 8 our time still. I am not going to write much today cuz I will get to talk to you tomorrow. Just want you to know that I love you. Hope you have a good day. see you tomorrow
haha I see. yeah i know i am so excited. Today I got permission to go on facebook and see who was my sister haha. thats still wierd to me that i have a sister. I wrote her a message and gave her my email so I guess we will see. She said she would email me. Did I tell you we went to the zoo today? It was pretty cool. 
Kennadee said she learned last year and thats why she added me on facebook, so we will see huh.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment