Wednesday, June 5, 2013

week 64

Hey Family,
My week was ok. Being transfers it was a lot of stuff to do. Monday we had to prepare everything. I had to buy some last min. tickets. Then Tuesday we had to go,and take all the letters and packages to the bus station. I had to give out all the tickets to everyone. Then we went to presidents house to give the training to the new Elders. i think that is one of my favorite things to do as the secretary. Its way fun to be with the new missionaries, and watch them get their first companions. This week almost doesnt exist for us in the field. Thursday was the first day in the week that we left the office early enough to go to our area and work. We are still teaching Vitoria, Marcos, Filipe and Josenice. Its kinda frustrating not being able to follow up with them like you really want to. I havnt gotten anything in the mail yet I am still waiting. I wanted to see if you could send me some more dayquill. Don´t feel to bad we are going to have an audit here this next month too. I am not really looking forward to that to much. Especially since the Sec. changes so often that we will probably be docted for something that an Elder that isnt even here anymore did. Did you find anything out on the college thing? Let me know as soon as you do so that I can talk to President Hart. I love you guys have a good week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment